Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{Redbox & Facial Peels}

Both are red. (Or, at least my skin is red...) Both were on my agenda for tonight.

First up - Redbox, the most amazing invention (at least, currently my favorite). Movie rentals for $1?! And no more wandering around a movie store for an hour in order to pick something that you probably knew you wanted prior to wasting time that you'll never get back.
I love it. Thank you Cassie for introducing me to this wonderful vending machine. You can find yours here (along with your $1 movie rental, $1!!!): Redbox!

My other experiment of the night - Clinique's new Turnaround Radiance Peel. It's our new, 8-week glycolic peel. We just got ours in store today and each took home a little vial to try out. Let me tell you something....my skin feels FANTASTIC.

It's smooth and silky.

Only slight burning and redness has occurred. It is acid, after all. You apply one vial per week for eight weeks. For only $55, it's a pretty good deal.

So, my night is pretty great.

Conor is writing a paper, so it's just me, my peeling skin (ha, not really!), and a couple of movies ($1 movies, did I mention that?).

Yay!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Redboxes! I recently discovered them as well and get movies probably way too often.

Lacey said...

Don't you just love when Clinique comes out with new products?! I used to work for them too :) I'm looking forward to trying out the new peel...it sounds fabulous!

Princess Freckles said...

I love glycolic products!!! They are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to check this out right away! It sounds pretty affordable for what it does, too.

Anonymous said...

Is it good for sensitive skin?

Isn't redbox great? I love only paying $1!

Aartee said...

Redbox is awesome for a fun night in :)

perfect bound said...

oh redbox, i am a believer. as for acid on my face... why not? looks like I've got to try it.

lepetitprep said...

Redbox is amazing! I am too inconsistent for Netflix to be worth it... and it is perfect that there is one in my grocery store, near the gym, near my parents, etc...