Saturday, January 3, 2009

{2009!}

Well, it's finally here!. In fact, I've been so lazy that it's been 2009 for 3 days and I've yet to post about my NYE events! Bad Piper.

So, NYE? We had a great party at my friend Shelley's house.
People brought in TONS of food & lots of champagne
which is always a recipe for a good time.
Mmm, my friend Tanya even hand-rolled Spring Rolls. They were A-mazing.
We passed around Das Boot, my glass German drinking boot.
It always helps to get the party going!

About 1/2 and hour until the big moment we headed to our neighborhood bar where they poured rows & rows of complimentary champagne (aka cheap champagne, but champagne none the less!). It's kinda hard to see in the pics, but the plastic glasses all in a row were pretty impressive.

Conor managed to get a hold of a bottle.

Hope you all had a safe & fun NYE!! I'm looking forward to all that 2009 has to bring. I'm expecting lots of changes & exciting things to come my way, & I look forward to sharing my experiences with all of you!

13 comments:

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey girl!

Happy 2009! WOW it looks like you had a FANTASTIC new years! :-) I must say that I am jealous of your glass boot. Where did you get that? I think that would be a rockin' gift for someone.

I have been extremely lazy as well. (yawn). Today is my day to do some stuff though (not sure what.. clean maybe?).

I will talk to you soon!

Btw, I have been using my Clinique stuff religiously. I love the face wash!

Julie

Preppy in the City said...

That boot is hilarious! Happy New Year!

SouthernBelle said...

Sounds like you had a great New Years!! Cheers to a new year, and a new outlook on life! :)

prepinparadise said...

Looks like fun. Can't get any better than complimentary champagne! Did you redo your page? It looks great!

Preppy 101 said...

Looks like you had a fab NYE!! Happiness in 2009 to you and yours!!!!

amanda said...

Looks like you had LOTS OF FUN!!! Happy New Year Piper!

Good Gals Inc said...

It looks like you had a great time!!! I just found your blog and it's great. I am totally following it. Check mine out!

kb said...

I love all the pictures!
I too love some cheap champagne.
happy new year!

Miss Anne said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics..

especially the BOOT!!!

:)

happiest new year to YOU my friend!

xo

dolcechic said...

I'm glad you had a great time! Happy New Year to you :)

Mrs. Ruby said...

Lovin your blog! But I think I may love the drinking boot even more. ;)
P.S. I'm a new follower!

靖江青儿 said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!

Crissy said...

Ha ha, Das Boot! I want one! :D