Sunday, January 11, 2009

{Recovery Sunday}

Due to activities such as those in the above photograph.

Now I'm just reorganizing my life before classes begin tomorrow & I lose all free time I totally under appreciate. I'm currently watching National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation, which isn't exactly the best use of my time...but I've got cleaning & rearranging the living room on my agenda for the rest of the day!

A special thanks to all of you birthday/weekend well-wishers!
Everyone had a great time celebrating my lovely sister - even Mikey, the cat!

Have a great week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Hope you feel better by tomorrow, lol!

l.v.b. said...

Phew. Glad that's over. Thanks for a fab birthday. Where's the cake photo?

Sandra said...

Glad you had a great time!! Have a great week!

Wearing Mascara said...

I totally know what you mean about not appreciating free time... I'm feeling the same way right now!

Sweet Soft Southern Thrill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Soft Southern Thrill said...

mmmm! is that champagne?! have a great first day back!

Mrs Anne said...

so glad you had a blastyblast at your bday!

make this week a great one!

xo

Aartee said...

Sounds like a great way to start the week!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Hahah! I loved your comment!! And it DOES totally look like Paula Dean is in the picture with us!!!

Anonymous said...

Mikey looks like my Olivia! I want to see a picture of his face!!!

Hope your first day back to school went well! ♥