Monday, March 2, 2009

{Green Eggs & Ham}


{Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!}
I'll use any excuse to eat Eggs Bennie.
Any & all.
So, Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss...
I'm celebrating with my version of Green Eggs & Ham.
{Eggs Benedict w/ham & capers, they're green!}
{photo via Happy Happy}
My birthday is tomorrow, but with 3 midterms {2 on Wed. alone} & 2 papers due this week, I shall not be celebrating with a blow-out party. Tonight is Eggs Bennie w/Conor, then off to the local watering hole to see our friends' band I spoke of last week {show #2 in 2 weeks!}.

{Ladyfinger (ne) last weekend at Slowdown}
Birthdays during midterms = Bummer.
Nothing better than spending your day studying. When I turned 21 I went to a Creighton basketball game with my parents. All my friends were studying. I was pretty much a badass. You're jealous, admit it.

Now, I'm off to read some Psych & drink some wine.
Happy early birthday to me!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow! Mine is at the end of the month, I love March! Hope your studying lets up soon - spring break?

Wearing Mascara said...

Happy early birthday!!!!! YAY! :-)

jlc said...

Oh no!!! Hope you have a wonderful bday with or without all that stuff due!!


Haha. And I love that you mentioned it's Dr. Seuss's bday. Another nickname I have for the hubby is green eggs and ham. (His name is Sam - I can't ever resist!)

Anonymous said...

happy early bday! my bday always fell during finals week during college, or the first week of break, so i never got to have a huge, debauchery filled blowout on my actual day either@

Muffy said...

Happy EARLY Birthday!!!!!! Did I already mentioned how much I love the new header? FAB!

thehomebound said...

That looks good. Happy early birthday.

The Pink Owl said...

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Lacey said...

What a fabulous way to celebrate Dr. Suess! And Happy Early Birthday!! I know it's hard to celebrate during midterms but try to pamper yourself a little...I hope you have a fabulous day!

Shelley said...

Nice Ladyfinger photo! Let's give up our obligations and follow them on tour. I hear they're going warm places.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm drinking a bottle of wine whether you go out or not tomorrow. :)

CIP said...

Happy early birthday!

awww love Dr. Suess! :)

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day!!! love eggs bene!!!! : )

l.v.b. said...

And Happy REAL Birthday today! Hope you have time for a nightcap - much love!