Tuesday, March 24, 2009

{A Magician}

{GOB, from Arrested Development}
Did you know that I can do magic?
Like how I vanished from my blog again?
{Pretty impressive, huh, vanishing.}

Things are hectic. The second half of the semester just began, a dear friend made an last-minute trip to Omaha for a fam-emergency, & I'm having to register for summer & fall classes this week.

Deep breaths, calming thoughts.
Wine cubes from Target...ahh.

{ Via Flickr}
Puppies in doorways!

Polka dot shoes,
well, shoes of any kind.

Ahh, all better!

P.S. I loved all the ideas for my shoes! If & when I find something I will obviously post it ASAP!

14 comments:

jlc said...

Yeahhhh tar-jayyyy. :)

Anonymous said...

Drink the wine. Feel better.

Maxie said...

drink the wine...and watch some arrested development. Love the picture, lol

Jane said...

I'v always wondered how the wine cubes were. Which is the best?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your classes! :)

CTB said...

hah love the AD reference! I have had "the final countdown" in my head all morning! Hope everything calms down for you!

Shaina said...

I am about to make the same exact comment as CTB above...the second I saw the photo of GOB, I got the Final Countdown stuck in my head!

Arrested Development has to be one of the best shows EVER and I freaking LOVE those magic shows.

"Magic, Michael. Not tricks. Tricks are what whores do for money. Or cocaine!"

One Bite At A Time said...

I dont even know about wine cubes!!! Hope things get better!

Lacey said...

Wine and puppies can always make things better :) Hope things calm down for you a bit!

kadler said...

Aw, we'll be here when you get back! Don't worry!

And I heart that puppy. Oh, and Gob, too!

Aartee said...

Good Luck!! Just take deep breaths :)

Shelley said...

Love it! We need to drink another box of wine and have an Arrested Development marathon again. We can even let Conor watch season 2. :)

alissa said...

haha gobs photo made me laugh - i hear theyre doing a movie?

me, myself, I said...

Love the dog :)