Thursday, March 5, 2009

{Thank You All!}


You are all such a sweet, lovely people & your wishes made my day much more special! I wish I was able to thank each & every one of you in person with a big cupcake...how about if you all just run out to Cold Stone & get yourself one of those delectable looking cupcakes?
Yum!

The weather is totally gorgeous here in Nebraska, which is the perfect post-birthday gift. I hope it sticks around, but I won't keep my fingers crossed, it is only March, after all.

It gets me thinking about Spring clothes..I'm taking full advantage today by wearing lilac, turquoise, & yellow. It feels nice. {I would also die to wear any of these gorgeous Milly dresses as well.}

{all from Bloomingdale's}

16 comments:

Aartee said...

Hey miss did you get your photo book? Those cupcakes look so YUMMY!

Muffy said...

Love those outfits!!!!

Lacey said...

I'm so glad to hear you had a fabulous birthday! And those dresses are gorgeous...I love Milly.

Summer Athena said...

cute blog!!!

BLC :o said...

That cupcake looks de-lish! Glad your day was super special. Looking forward to wishing it well again 363 days from now. Xoxo-BLC

AJLinBoston said...

Hope you had a great birthday! That cupcake photo is making my mouth water!

Shelley said...

You totally rocked the lilac/blue/yellow combo! It was fab celebrating the unofficial entree to spring.

Shaina said...

Ooooh! I am loving those Milly dresses!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a Happy Birthday! If I haven't said it enough in the past...I love your blog :)

Heather Warren said...

i adore the 2nd dress. i need to make more money and live somewhere where there is a decent mall.

CIP said...

I want to try one of those cupcakes SO BAD! They look delish!

Gracie said...

those dresses are adorable, and that cake looks delish!

Hopsy said...

I have been to two Coldstones in Dallas and for some odd reason they are not making these. Indulge in an extra one for me!

thehomebound said...

Hope you had a good day!

kadler said...

I'm so addicted to Milly. I vow to make at least one of these dresses mine someday!

Callie Grayson said...

yeah, spring is about to be here and I can't wait!
and that cupcake!! yum-meeeeee