Tuesday, October 6, 2009

{More} Halloween Decor

I'm taking the easy route here on Steak & Cakes. Picture time until my computer is 100% up & running {ps...it turned itself back on, but the battery is def. dead}.

I love all these ideas for decor because they can be done with pumpkins, constructions paper, cheesecloth, fake birds & felt. Why spend money at a Halloween store when you can get these kids of results with such simple, affordable items?!


I love the ravens.
Totally classic Halloween.
And the are very important to my costume this year, which I will reveal later!

{all from Country Living}

13 comments:

l.v.b. said...

Eeeee! Let's do this at my house! Congrats on mac's revival. I'm proud of you.

PinkSass said...

I wish my whole house looked like those pictures! I am loving bats and ravens this Halloween.

Emily said...

Such cozy halloween scenes! Thanks for sharing!

Freck said...

awww, I love all these pictures, so festive!!

Aartee said...

what fun pics :)

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Ooh, definitely puts me in the Halloween mood! Great pictures!

Hanako66 said...

so fun, I love it! I brought out all of my fall decor over the weekend!

Gabby said...

I'm loving the bats and the ravens too! I need to decorate stat.

Hope all is well with you, lady!

candace said...

Love the decor. Can't wait to hear what you're going to be!

Hope school is going well!!! :)

http://candacerose.typepad.com

Courtney said...

Ooh. I love those bats!

Hope your computer issues sort themselves out!

Charlotte said...

so cute!! what great ideas!! thanks for the pics!!

New England Girl said...

These decorations are amazing! I am especially fond of the bats across the door and the pumpkins in the tree. People can be so creative... I sometimes wish they'd share a little bit with me. :)

Kristin said...

I love love love the bats!