Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holidays with the Crew

J.Crew, that is. Whoa, ho ho, aren't I clever?

Honestly though, I've always liked J.Crew, despite their ever-increasing price points, but this holiday season they've really stepped it up beyond their usual pretty pieces. I love how glam everything is - fur trims, sparkly clutches, silks, satins, & jewel-toned dresses. Love it all.
(via J.Crew)
Now, if I just had some fabulous parties to go to...

PS...I'm hoping to get my comment posting for your blogs figured out sometime this week - it's been super hard to be able to post on your blogs without being a creepy 'anonymous' creature - I will hopefully get this figured out ASAP!"

13 comments:

Emily said...

LOVING J.Crew these days! It is sad about their rising prices, but their stuff is so cute and elegant I can't help myself!

Britt said...

Ooh cute! I've never actually been in a J Crew store because there isn't one in Canada (that I know of!) so on my next American trip, I'm finding one! Those shoes are adorable!

Southern Belle said...

I love all of it. So so so pretty!

Down and Out Chic said...

my favorite pictures is that giant jeweled bracelet! so pretty!

Muffy said...

I love all the new items too! Very pretty! They need to take a nod from Lilly Pulitzer and bring those price points DOWN! I wouldn't buy ANYTHING they are selling now for full price!

Kristin said...

Even if you don't have a party to go to, I say get all dolled up anyway. I'm so in love with those earrings!

The Pink Chick said...

I'm in love with the wine colored dress! Adorable!!!

Gabby said...

Haha I was thinking the same thing: I need someone to invite me to a party!

Lacey said...

I have developed quite an unhealthy JCrew addiction lately...their stuff just keeps getting better and better. I wish they would bring their prices down a bit too...I have a hard time justifying my purchases there. But I usually cave in and just skip a trip to the grocery store. Yes, I really do have a problem...lol!

Fifi Flowers said...

Ooooh I LOVE all these items... FAB holiday party attire!!!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness... I have to stay away from their site - it's a dangerous test of self-control. Their daily emails don't help my addiction, either.

I'm pretty sure I need the dress in the top left corner, even if I don't have a glamorous party to wear it to!

Beautiful collection of pieces, here.

Carol said...

Love, love love you J.Crew!!

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Their stuff is so beautiful but never fits me. Their jewelry is beautiful but I can't afford it!