Monday, March 1, 2010

The Corners of my Home...

Or apt. Whichever. My mom took me shopping yesterday. I got a few items...
  1. New lotus flower candle holders. I love lotus flowers.
  2. A giant white pineapple that, once unwrapped, turned out to be a candle (I thought I was hallucinating the pineapple scent - afterall, it is ceramic) alongside some spray roses from Conor.
  3. New pillows to brighten up a not-so-new sofa. They're black & white. Surprised?

Enjoy your Monday. In the words of the wise Bob Costas, "and now, the always enjoyable giant inflatable beaver..."

15 comments:

Rebecca said...

great new additions! looks like you have some fabulous finds :)

I'maNolaGirl said...

Love those pillows!

SouthernBelleJM said...

I love those lotus candle holders!!! Where did you get them??

Emily said...

Such darling accents! I love your style!

Anonymous said...

Love all your pretty things!

Princess Freckles said...

How funny were those beavers? I loved them! Bob Coastas cracked me up too! Ha!

Beautiful roses! Lucky girl!

Princess Freckles said...

How funny were those beavers? I loved them! Bob Coastas cracked me up too! Ha!

Beautiful roses! Lucky girl!

~M~ said...

LOVE everything!

Emily said...

The best part of that entire post was by far the Bob Costas quote. He has a gift with words that Bob Costas!

Great new additions to the home! Please do a tour one day-you've got such great little pieces I'm curious to see it all together (is that creepy? Try not to think so!)

one sydney road said...

He's so great with words, isn't he?! Love the pineapple...great design to it. Looks like Adler :)!

Cassandra said...

Between you and your mother, I can't believe you haven't gotten a time slot on HGTV.
I can't wait to see all your new additions.

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

Gorgeous! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Your place is GORGEOUS! I wish mine looked as pretty as yours!!!

Hi to your mom from "Dolce Chic!" ;)

Lacey said...

Love the new pieces, especially your fun new pineapple. Your pretty pink flowers are making me want to go to the florist tomorrow.

Natalie said...

Stunning finds! Thank you for always sharing such beautiful things with us :) xo

Psst, I am hosting a giveaway on my blog today, if you'd like to enter. xoxoxo