Now that my research papers are done & turned in, aka out of my hands, I am ready to relax and have some time away from the books. I ♥ making lists, so I've come up with some things I would like to get done before I head back to school in August.
- Finish reading the Sookie Stackhouse books,
- attend each & every Waffle Cone Wednesday @TCBY. My favorite? White chocolate mousse yogurt. Mmm.
- Hit the gym in the mornings - I was doing great before the wedding in May, but have definitely gained back any & all weight that was lost. Sigh.
- Visit the Henry Doorly Zoo. Conor hasn't been in years either, & it IS one of the best in country, afterall!
- Bake one of these......one of these......plus this!
- Visit Milwaukee - this is scheduled for the week before school & I can't wait!
What about you all - how are your summer 'to dos' going?
It's time for a midsummer check-in!