Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend Fun

I'm so excited for this last weekend of January! First & foremost, my best friend Cassie is coming to visit. She'll be picking me up from Sephora late Friday, then it's cocktail time to get the weekend started off right. Our plans:

trying out a new Sweet Tart cocktail recipe
manis & pedis w. my sister (going to try out Shellac for the 1st time!)
hitting up Chanel @ Von Maur, & maybe a little shoe shopping
Drag Queen BINGO @ Flixx followed by...
the Miss Max pageant @ The Max!

One of my good friends & coworkers, the fabulous Miss Monica West will be performing. Yays!
A weekend of fun & glitter. Can't go wrong!
{Major recap on Monday}
P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

noone said...

hope you had a great time! and have fun shoe shopping :D

BeautyH2T said...

Hope you and cassie had an amazing time. Cocktails yummmm cant wait to see some photos :)

Bx

xxx

Barefoot in the Park said...

i really really really want to try a shellac. im hoping hubby gives me one for valentiens day!