Friday, May 29, 2009

{Happy Weekend}

I hope you all have a lovely, fun-filled weekend. Even though it's been a short week, I'm pretty excited for Friday. I made it through my first Statistics exam & managed to get sunburned by the pool today with SPF 55 on. Looks like Pale-Skinned-Pipes needs something higher!

{there's no room for food}
The freezer is massively stocked with cheap booze, so I've got a lot of work to do this weekend, ha! Honestly though, I don't know for sure where a lot of it came from....

Relax & Enjoy!

11 comments:

Callie Grayson said...

you have a lovely weekend too! sorry to hear about the sunburn.... I hear vodka is good for sunburn, pour into a glass with a bit of ice, wait until well chilled and the drink slowly while placing the cool glass on sunburn between sips!!!
enjoy!

Candi of Candace Rose said...

Haha Looks like fun! Hope you have a great weekend :)

http://candacerose.typepad.com

jlc said...

happy weekend hun!

rachaelgking said...

Um, I would totally be willing to help you with that freezer. Just sayin...

Happy weekend!

Lacey said...

Your freezer just brought back so many memories of college!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Gabby said...

This picture of your freezer is hurting my eyes. I'm still recovering from last night. Whoa. LOL Hope your weekend is fantastic!

Pug1 said...

Have a great weekend! Cheers! Michele

Sarah said...

Hope you've had a great weekend! That looks like my kind of freezer! A girl after my own heart, haha!! : )

AJLinBoston said...

Sorry about the sunburn, those are no fun!

Aartee said...

ummm can't wait to hear the details of what looks like an AMAZING weekend!

Fifi Flowers said...

I hope your weekend was FAB! I had too much of what's in your freezer Saturday and felt terrible on Sunday... good thing Sunday is a day of rest!