Snacks are the best.
And since it's especially important around the holidays to keep the snacking healthy (hello, gravy), please enjoy a few of my faves!
1. Nestle Cocoa Mix (I get the fat free, calcium added kind). At only 25 calories per mug, make sure to toss in a giant marshmallow for another 25. This is my favorite evening treat. SO warming & cozy.
2. Pink Lady apples + sliced mozzarella. I especially ♥ the Pink Lady apple because it's super crisp & tart. With the mild mozz. it's a great, satisfying snack.
3. Clementines are one of the best-tasting snacks around. Citrus is great this time of the year & a big crate of these will last all week long. I love being able to toss one in my bag & run off to class!
4. Gingerbread! I love it. LOVE IT. With this recipe for Gingerbread People, two big cookies is only about 112 calories. I also like the Gingersnaps from the store. Crispy, spicy, yum.
5. Want to know what the gingerbread tastes great with? Frozen Cool Whip. I love to eat Frozen Cool Whip (the fat free one) all by itself as well. It's so delish. Try it. You'll love it. Ice cream-flavored air, ha!