Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

Last week, of course. I'm way behind on a million blog-related things & am still having stoooopid technical issues (stemming from the Macbook Accident of '09) that will probably only be fixed by buying a new laptop...something I'd love to do, but cannot right now - textbooks first!

Without further ado, I'd like to announce the winner of my Kate Spade giveaway -
Miss Suburban Sweetheart!
Congrats! Please email me your shipping address & I will ship it out ASAP so you can plan out your new year. It's a bit crazy snowy here, so I will be as quick as possible! (-20 Friday? NO WAY)
{NYE with a bow in my quite-icky hair, wearing my heavy coat + my friend Caitlin & her impressive red bow.}
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season & a FUN NYE - ours was quite cold & snowy, which I'm sure you're well aware if you follow me on Twitter!

Looking forward to catching up,

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy New Year! I hope your computer woes end soon!

Britt said...

Brr! Stay warm!

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Oh, my goodness, THIS IS ME! Holy crap! I'll email you in just a minute. THANK YOU!!!

Laura said...

wish I had seen this earlier! Love Kate Spade: http://glammed.blogspot.com/search/label/kate%20spade

caitlin said...

holy crap! you blogged about me. i didn't even know you had a blog! its soo cute!