Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HOLY COW

I've been MIA on the B-LOG lately. School finally caught up to me and prevented any extracurriculars regarding internet time. Well, except for online shopping & Twitter. A girl's gotta live. Anywho, I finally finished up projects for the semester & only have finals to contend with in a few weeks.

So much has been happening!
I had a birthday. And drank champagne, obvie.
And one of my presents was...


...that my friends came to Omaha for St. P's day. We obviously have no ability to take decent photos. But our outfits were festive.
I also partied it up in honor of my bride-to-be friend Megz 'til 6am, as you can see on the clock. April has been wedding month, as we've been throwing showers, going to bachelorette parties, and are headed to Vegas in a few weeks for the wedding. I plan on blogging the hell out of it.

I'm looking forward to getting back into my blog, so I'll be in touch with you all - yay for getting back into it!

14 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

You have been missed! Glad to hear that you had a Happy Birthday!! Have fun in Vegas. My hubby is going to a bachelor party in Vegas this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying a little prayer that he comes back in one piece! :)

PinkSass said...

Missed you!

Love the bday/st pattys pics. Looks like so much fun.

With my sisters wedding coming up I've also been busy with all that fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back, lady! Can't wait to hear about all sorts of Vegas fun wedding time :)

Callie Grayson said...

missed you, so happy you are back!!
xx
callie

Gabby said...

I knew you were alive thanks to Twitter :) I love hearing about all your funs! xo

Suburban Sweetheart said...

Happy belated birthday & welcome back!

I'maNolaGirl said...

So glad you're back!!!

elizabeth shay said...

glad you're back! life gets crazy and sometimes you just gotta get through and that means taking a leave of absence from writing-believe me i've been there!
it's good to know i'm not the only one!

Marsi @ The Cottage Cheese said...

Welcome back girlie, we've missed you! Happy belated birthday!

Emily said...

Happy belated birthday! Nice to see you back in the blogosphere!

Barefoot in the Park said...

looks like fun was had by all!

Princess Freckles said...

Glad to hear you had a nice birthday! i hope wedding month has been fun too! :)

Lacey said...

School just gets in the way of so many things, doesn't it? Missed you...so happy to see you back!

Valerie said...

Looks like a fun birthday party! What would birthdays be without champagne??