Thursday, April 15, 2010

Catching Up

Since I've been out of the loop for so long, I thought I'd let you in on a few of my current faves. I tend to like to do that...
(Wow, I should sell this little collage to X-Rated. I think they'd appreciate my enthusiasm & want it for marketing purposes. Ha, ha.)
First up: X-Rated Fusion Liqueur. It's so cheesy, right? My friend left a bottle of this at my house after a party a few weeks back & I have to say it's delish. I drink it on the rocks w. a little splash of club soda. It's so pink. I wish it had a better name.
My personal fave: summer shoes! AKA, sandals & open-toed heels. Anyone living in the Midwest knows we had a long, awful winter. I love my summer shoes. Love them. LOVE THEM. I totes need a pedicure...

What about you all? Have you had this delightfully tacky pink concoction? Do you LOVE shoes? Of course you do!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Looks yummy! And I just adore summer shoes - particularly ones with pretty flowers on them!

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes!!

I'maNolaGirl said...

I love your flowery shoes!!

What Kate Wore said...

You know we love those shoes, too cute. And the pink drinks are fun! You look darling Miss Piper, that is you, right?

Smiles at you,
tp

Cindy / Aka Chymecindy said...

Hi! I am your new follower.

Rebecca said...

I've never been to Worker's Takeout on Saddlecreek... that is on my way home, so I'll have to check it out soon!! Can't believe I have never even heard of it?!

Moosette said...

Ooh! Yummy... I love finding new summer cocktails!

Have a fabulous weekend!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love shoes and I love pink....so I think I need to try that concoction and buy some new shoes! ah ha ha

Suburban Sweetheart said...

I hate wearing heels, but you're making me want to change my mind!

Candi of Candace Rose said...

Nope, I've never tried it, but it sounds great! I had a yummy lime Margarita yesterday, though! ;)

Hope you're well Missy! xoxox

http://candacerose.typepad.com