Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Vegas Essentials

Have I mentioned I'm heading out of town Monday for a little Vegas getaway? This doesn't happen often for me, so it's a monumentous occasion. Poor college students can't just run off for a fun weekend whenever they please....sadly.

Everyone I know brings certain things along when they travel - here are a few of my "necessities!"
1. Magz for the flight. My mom bought me these (except for my sorority one, obviously). Yay, Mom!
2. Pretty shuz. These guys are coming along for this round....the little pink ballet flats are another Mom-gift that will obviously come in quite handy after wandering the strip for hours in pumps.

3. Travel-sized products: okay. I, like everyone else, prefer to use my cleansers & lotions of choice, but when traveling one must seriously get over it & pack lightly. I actually love Tresemme's hairspray, so the little travel sizes are always in my purse regardless. I also find that travel body washes & whatnot are a great way to try out potential new full-size purchases. My fave facial cleansers for trips are definitely cleansing clothes. Especially when slightly (to mostly) intoxicated.
4. ADVIL. Duh.
5. Mini champagnes & Toblerone. They make the Advil a necessity. And travel tolerable.
6. Two of your best friends. Obvs!
The bride, Meghan, is on the left, & my travel buddy Cassie is on the right.

Happy Friday!

18 comments:

~M~ said...

Have fun on your trip!!!

elizabeth shay said...

Love this post: I carry more magazines (I need to read that Vogue with SJP) and books when I travel, it weighs me down!

And I agree about the travel toiletries...clothes are best for travel or any overnight elsewhere and I love miniature sized washes and lotions.

Have so much fun-I've never been to Vegas...looking forward to hearing about it...girl weekends are so great : )

Jessica said...

Have an incredible time! And good luck packing all of the shoes!

Andie said...

Have a great time!

Emily said...

Ooo have fun!! Always wanted to go to Vegas! Enjoy the Vogue too! Love SJP on the cover - she looks so classy!

I'maNolaGirl said...

Have fun!!!

PS - I spy the cutest flats ever! Where did you get those sweet blush ballet flats?

Moosette said...

Ooh!
So fun! Love a good Vegas trip with the girls :-) Have fun!

Gabby said...

Oh wow, I just adore you. You're going to have soooooo much fun! Enjoy it, ladylove.

Hope Chella said...

Have fun! I like your blog :)

Hope xx

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time! Love those ballet flats!

Karena said...

You are all set girl!! Everyone loves the ballets in blush!! Do tell!!

Karena
Art by Karena

Anonymous said...

Mags and makeup wipes are definitely essentials! I love the mini Sofia cans too. Have a fun trip!

Stephanie said...

Oh you're going to have so much fun!! I love Toblerone!

Stephanie said...

Oh you're going to have so much fun!! I love Toblerone!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

A most excellent list of must haves! Consider me jealous. Hope you're having a blast!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I <3 Toblerone!

Lacey said...

Mini champagne?! I never knew such a fabulous thing existed!! I'm wishing I had one of those AND a Toblerone right about now.

Ashley said...

Looks like a great trip!

(And how great are those little champagnes? Also great- those wine juice boxes. The booze industry is genius!)