Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baseball, soccer...the weekend ahead.

There are a whole lot of sports-related events going on this weekend in Omaha...
at least for me, sort of.

(Going out w. these fools...I'm the cute one in the bottom left corner, FYI. I couldn't come up with an appropriate picture to go along with baseball, ha ha)
Tonight I am possibly, rain permitting, heading to the soon-to-be demolished Rosenblatt Stadium here in Omaha to watch the Royals play some baseball. Ohh, and fireworks. They have great fireworks (the baseball, from what I've heard - not so good).

(via ESPN & Kate Spade)
Then I'm going to watch the USA play England in the World Cup tomorrow. But not in South Africa. I will be watching on television, obviously. I will also be heading to Von Maur to check out the above Kate Spade bag. Shopping? Definitely a sport.
(via Flickr)
Finally, Sunday I plan to observe vampires chase humans around & eat them. Kind of a sport. True Blood premieres on HBO Sunday evening.

Hope you all have a great weekend as well!

8 comments:

elizabeth shay said...

Love that Kate Spade bag. I'm on the hunt for a new purse and that one is uber cute.

And the cupcakes...adorable.

Have a great weekend!

Brown Girl said...

Have a great weekend, we are way into sports at our house!

Freck said...

I always love your pictures so much.

I feel like I'm drowning in sports right now being in Chicago with the Stanley Cup and the World Cup beginning.

Have a great weekend!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Have a great weekend! I love those cupcakes! So creative! :)

very married said...

are you going to zoo while there?! i freakin' LOVE the omaha zoo!!

Anonymous said...

I think I'm going to have to make cupcakes now!

Callie Grayson said...

i am looking for the perfect train bag and that Kate Spade is looking pretty good to carry all my stuff!
and those cupcakes! lol, love them they made me smile, I am all about vampires.
xx
callie

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That Kate Spade is beyond cute. Did you get it??