Monday, January 17, 2011

Red Carpet Faves & Failures

I know you've all probably seen 500 websites w. best & worst dressed lists, & here's yet another! I award season and usually get together with friends to have our own night of commentary. I loved reading all your Tweets this year, as I was home sick.

Well, let's get to it. My choices for best & worst of the Golden Globes!

Best Dressed ladies of the night...

I'm a huge fan of classic looks, & this was by far my favorite. Very old Hollywood with a touch of edge from the open back. I Eva.

Catherine was absolutely channeling Scarlett O'Hara in this one. And she had the best accessory: Michael Douglas.

I really liked all the green this year. I'm curious how deep emerald green Angelina's dress was in person. I love the shape, drape, & again, old Hollywood style. Brad looks like a douche.

Perfect red carpet princess dress. I'm glad she left her hair down to keep everything from being too fussy. I want to sit on my sofa in this dress & eat Cheetos w. my best friend Cassie.

Worst Dressed...


They were all just really bad, in my opinion. I mean, come on Michelle. She looks like she's going to do a magazine spread for Sunflowers perfume in 1994. Eek.

So there you have it! Do you agree or disagree w. my picks? Did I leave anyone out?
Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Barefoot in the Park said...

im with you! love love love olivia wilde. the only addition i have is claire danes!

AJLinBoston said...

I agree 100% with your picks. Although I also liked Jennifer Lopez and Claire Danes. Major trend this year with long-sleeved gowns, very interesting.

Gabby said...

And I basically just choked on my water..."Sunflowers perfume in 1994" YES. Freaking ridiculous!