Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome to 2011, 3 weeks late.

I miss my blog. This one. The very one you are reading. That is, if anyone even realizes my blog still exists. It's barely hanging on.
I've been working quite a lot, spending lots of time w. friends, drinking champagne, & of course, missing the blog world!

It's a new year. I've already broken my half-assed resolutions. In fact, I really don't remember what they were. Classes have started up again. It's f r e e z i n g cold. However, I've got a lot planned for this year & I'm looking forward to sharing some of it with y'all!

10 comments:

quite contrary said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here! And also can't believe we're almost into our 3rd week on January. Oy. Hope school is going ok!

PinkSass said...

So happy you are back. Missed you!

xo

Jennifer said...

Glad to see you are back! I have missed you! I know how it goes though! I have been neglecting my little space a lot lately!

BeautyH2T said...

Good to have you back lady! I struggle to keep mine going too a lot of the time! we missed you!

Bx

Princess Freckles said...

Oh goody! I've missed you!

AJLinBoston said...

Welcome back!

Sarah said...

Happy New Year and welcome back!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

well welcome back in that case

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Gabby said...

Happy New Year, ladylove! Being busy is good :)