Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2011 Birthday Wishes

Well, I'm still hanging onto my 20s, & would luv a few pretty little things to make my last year an enjoyable one, ha!

A few pretties to look at...
(Polka dot coups from Kate Spade, Art from Etsy sellers ToxicInk & dearcolleen)

And a few for my home...
(polar bear footstool from Wind & Weather, Le Creuset round dutch oven)

And finally, something fun - I adore these little coin purses from Diana Eng.

Or, I'll take spending some time with my close friends & Con over my birthday weekend. I'm hoping for a great steak, maybe some sushi, & champagne, of course!

A trip to Red Mango wouldn't hurt, either.

14 comments:

BeautyH2T said...

i was literally eyeing up the teal le creuset colleciton this morning. it is so gorgeous! much like you Mrs, hope you are good :)

Bxx

Unknown said...

Fun stuff :)

Anonymous said...

I got a dutch oven as a wedding gift and I love love love it. It's so fabulous. :)

Princess Freckles said...

Have a wonderful birthday celebration!

Anonymous said...

Sending you wishes for a wonderful, splendiferous Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Get the dutch oven! I have Le Crueset in both of my homes and just love it.
This is something you'll still love when you are twice your age.
Happy Birthday
:-)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Pretty sure I need one of those coin purses, as well as the pretty polka dots from Kate Spade. :)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Happy bday! J'adore that bubbly print!

very married said...

haha! i would rather have cham-pagne than real pain as well!

Unknown said...

I love Le Creuset :)

Love your blog, following you now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Blue Turtle said...

Enjoy and cherish youth. Happy New Year! When will be you birthday?

jeavon @ Interior Design Pro

Carla said...

awww look at the fortune cookie purses! Too adorable!:)

Callie Grayson said...

Have been thinking about you! Where did you go?
Hope all is well
Xx
Callie

Unknown said...

These are so lovely and I just want to have them.if you are interested in clothesBlack Leather Motorcycle Jackets For Women, you can come here www.cwmall.com