Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coveting


(from Assouline)
(I wish these were our bridesmaid's dresses.)
As I mentioned before, I'm getting ready to head to Vegas for a wedding next week. Wow, only 6 days away (so not feeling prepared). Anytime I go on a trip I make mental plans of outfits I own and those I'd like to add to my closet. Here's what I'm currently coveting.

  • This dress from American Eagle. Not the kind of place I frequent, but they have some cute dresses this season - and SUPER affordable.
(pretty Isla)
And I'm thinking this is a good hair style for hot days...can I pull it off without looking like a velociraptor? Probably not.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, so cute! All of it! Have so much fun in Vegas!

Jessica said...

AE has been a surprise lately with items that I'm actually adding to my wish list as well.

I'maNolaGirl said...

Have fun!!! I love to put a little braid in my hair. Perfect for summer!

elizabeth shay said...

love love love the braided hair style...but i always look kind of weird/creepy with these styles on me...i'm jealous of those who can pull it off!

What Kate Wore said...

I'm glad you are getting away, that is good news. The dress at Threads has possibilities, and the Footzy Rollz are a must!

Smiles at you,
tp

Leah said...

Have fun in Vegas... love that hairstyle too. xoxo

Valerie said...

Wow, I love that AE dress! I don't usually go in that store either, but maybe now I will!

xo
Valerie